Since I completed my studies in economics, I have lived between France and England but I have been living in London for the past 13 years.
Ambitious and hard-working by nature but with a constant desire for adventure, I therefore worked in many industries (in HR, Education, Fashion, tourism..) according to my wishes and my travels until the arrival of my children. Then, I settled in London with my now ex-husband and kept the same job in the education sector while my kids were growing up.
My stages of life
I have always loved change and even though many times it hasn't been my choice, even though it has been difficult to recover emotionally, to rebuild and move forward I am naturally resilient and I am stronger after each set back.
I decided to change career and to train as a life coach. Naturally, I focused on life transitions and more specifically Relationship and Divorce coaching to help people go through these important stages and challenges like the one I experienced in my life (moving house, countries, getting divorce, going though break-ups, changing jobs and career).
We are evolving and our desires at 50 are not the same as at 30. It is therefore important to ask yourself the right questions and to work on yourself so you don't send everything flying off on a whim!
This is where I come in! and this is where my strength is, my area of genius. My mission is to help you find yours!
Coaching perfectly fits my values which are freedom, adventure and joy but also the vital importance of human contacts, empathy and helping people to give meaning to their life and the confidence and self-esteem to achieve it.
Coaching is person-centered
Coaching is centered on the present and the future unlike therapy, the coach accompanies and supports the person so that she finds her own solutions, it is personal and adapted to the situation of each one.
On Relationship and Divorce
- Do you need clarity on your relationship? I can help you or your couple understand each other's need, improve communication and understand wether falling in love again with each other is a possibility or how to prepare for an amicable separation.
- You would like to divorce but you don't know where to start or how to tell your partner or organise your divorce proceedings.
- You partner wants a divorce and you need support in dealing with the news, the procedure, your emotions..
- Are you struggling to recover and let go of your old life since your got divorced?
- How to tell the children and have the best possible outcome for them? How to divorce successfully?
On Personal development
- Do you feel not heard? Maybe you can't put your message or ideas across?
- Do you want to reassess your life-work balance?
- Do you want to feel in control of your life?
- How can I feel fulfilled after 50?
- How can I implement better habits
- How to communicate in a more effective way?
I work with all my clients with respect, kindness and passion. Our sessions are confidential, I'm invested in training regularly and to follow a code of conduct specific to coaches.